AUSactive CEC Provider Registration
Advancing professional knowledge and skills
AUSactive registered continuing education providers deliver high quality, up-to-date content to help AUSactive Professionals expand their delivery knowledge and skills. AUSactive approved programs and events have been through a structured quality assessment process to provide Continuing Education Credits (CECs) to professionals in the health and fitness industry.
To achieve AUSactive CEC Approval, your education content must meet current industry standards and guidelines, and align with and support the:
• Scope of Practice for AUSactive Professionals
• CEC Provider Registration & Program/Event Approval Fees
Already Registered? Log in
Exclusive benefits for providers
- All AUSactive CEC Providers will be listed in the CEC Directory, which is accessed by thousands of professionals every day
- Receive exclusive AUSactive CEC branding to help promote your program to over 20,000 AUSactive Professionals
- Access to national continuing education data and industry-wide workforce education research
Gain CEC Approval
To apply for CEC Approval or manage your applications, log in to your CEC Provider Dashboard.
Use the AUSactive CEC Approval & Assessment Guide and the CEC Quality Self-Assessment Checklist to ensure your program meets the assessment requirements and approval criteria.
The CEC Approval and Assessment Guide includes information about:
- How CECs are allocated
- The assessment process and criteria for CEC Approval
- How to apply for CEC Approval
- How to renew your CEC Approval
Promote your program or event
Download the CEC Advertising document below.
We know that the success of your CEC program or event depends on your capacity to reach the 20,000 AUSactive Professionals around Australia.
We have a range of local and national communication channels you can use.
Keep in mind you’ll need to follow our CEC Provider Branding & Advertising Guidelines when promoting your CEC program, webinar, workshop or event.
CEC Provider Terms & Conditions
To learn more about CEC Provider Registration or submitting your program for CEC approval, call 1300 211 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org