This webinar is designed to help you use the AUSactive Exercise Referral Kit's tools and templates and work through client referral steps that are recognised and shared by health and fitness service providers, General Practitioners, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and other health professionals.
iLearn: Online Standards Education
Welcome to iLearn
Through online education sessions iLearn will improve your understanding and effective use of industry guidelines and standards.
Get started today! Choose the session you want to participate in and start earning your CECs.
Enhancing industry standards
We’re excited to launch our brand new iLearn platform – online industry standards education for AUSactive professionals and business managers.
iLearn will enhance the industry’s capacity to deliver quality services through advice from industry experts, practical case studies, tools and resources designed to empower industry professionals to meet national standards and guidelines.
Why you should participate:
- Understand and meet national industry standards
- Learn best practice strategies to achieve high quality services
- Minimise professional and business risk
- Develop the skills to grow your community, health and government networks
- Achieve industry recognition for your commitment to best practice
- Accessible online industry education – any time, any location
We’re improving industry access to health and fitness research and building a practical knowledge base through client case studies shared by health and fitness professionals.
Interact with other learners, speakers, and experts offering valuable networks for learning and professional development. Visit today!
The AUSactive iLearn platform is supported by Learn Upon.